The Whistleblowing channels are established to help all stakeholders raise concerns, without fear of retaliation, on any wrongdoing that they may observe in the Sime Darby Plantation Group.
The Group takes all complaints of possible wrongdoings seriously and shall investigate the complaints, regardless of the length of services, position/title, relationship or connection of the parties alleged to the Group.
Parties can report a Whistleblowing complaint if they are aware of any Wrongdoings, including, but not limited to the following:
- Human rights abuses;
- Harassment and violence, both physical and verbal;
- Acts or omissions which are deemed to be against the interest of the Company, laws, regulations or public policies;
- Fraud, including but not limited to the following:
- Abuse of power or position;
- Giving false or misleading information (including suppression of any material fact or information);
- Other criminal offences;
- Breaches of any Group policies and/or COBC; or
- Deliberate concealment of any of the above matters or other acts of wrongdoing.
Toll Free Numbers (Malaysian Office Hours; GMT +8 Hours)
Malaysia: 1 800 22 3388
Indonesia: 007 8036 01 5252
Thailand: 1 800 011 933
Netherlands: 0800 0220 028
South Africa: 0800 993 820
United Kingdom: 0808 2344 999