What is POLES?
The Palm Oil Leadership Series (POLES) is a knowledge sharing platform brought to you by Sime Darby Plantation Berhad (SDP). The primary objective of this triennial event is to share our best practices with industry players, as well as our key stakeholders. Our goal is to build a common awareness about the industry through meaningful discussions with participants about its future, besides identifying opportunities for potential partnerships and mutual collaborations.
This specially curated programme will offer on, and off-field experiencesas well as various presentation topics ranging from Sustainability, R&D, Human Rights Governance, Mechanisation/Automation/Digitalisation and Renewable Energy. All the presentations will be led by presenters who are key to the development and implementation of SDP’s various initiatives. We will also be highlighting the industry’s current trends and needs in each presentation topic.
POLES will also feature the various services and products offered by our Sime Darby Plantation Agri-Bio s and showcase our on-field mechanisation practices.
Complete the Registration Form Below
Kindly take note of the following:
- Please provide your personal details.
- In view of the early starting time and duration of the programme, participants are encouraged to spend the night before at Carey Island.
- We have twin-sharing rooms to offer on a first come first serve basis.
- Select YES from the dropdown if you need accomodation, otherwise, please select NO.
- To ensure the smooth running of the programme, a NOMINAL ADMINISTRATIVE FEE of RM100 will be imposed on each participant. Payment must be made prior to the date of the programme.
- The NOMINAL ADMINISTRATIVE FEE can be remitted to the bank details provided.
- Please state 'POLES – Remitter name' as reference.
- Please attach the remittance receipt by clicking the 'Choose File' button.
|Beneficiary Name:||Sime Darby Plantation Berhad|
|Beneficiary Bank:||Maybank (Malayan Banking Berhad) Wisma Consplant Branch|
|Bank Account Number:||5123-0730-6516|
NOTE: Please state (POLES – Remitter name) as bank reference upon remittance.